Monday 16 June 2008

Feeling inadequate

So Tiger Woods has just played 91 holes of golf to win the US Open with a knee just six weeks out of surgery - and I wimped out of defending my Defra mixed doubles title after four and a half months. And he had 13 other majors, whereas that was my first ever championship, so it can't have meant as much to him.....

But apart from that rehabilitation going very well. Now cycling to work when not disrupted by annoying US Presidents visiting. Going to the gym and walking on the treadmill using my nifty new shoe inserts (8mm on the left), as well as using a wide array of machines (and very satsifying to discover that in some cases I increase the weights when I take them over). And spent the weekend bouncing up and down the stairs as I entertained for the first time since I came back. Next challenge is throwing the rubbish out.

No comments: