Monday 19 May 2008

Out for a duck

Not a comment on the Saturday test washout - frustrating thought that was. Just back from last trip to physio - no need to see him again. Months ahead of schedule(well one month ahead of the schedule he thought for me, and another month ahead of where a less diligent patient would be!). Allowed back on bike and we agreed that living up ninety stairs was a GOOD THING as built exercise into daily regime. No one dare ever complain about that again - including me.

Only problem is mallard like gait. So am being sent off to a podiatrist to see if he can do a shoe insert to make me walk more like a person and less like a duck.

Meanwhile have got new regime at the gym - including some nasty exercises on those oversized beach balls. But since am down in Chichester today am going for a pensioner swim this afternoon - and hopefully will avoid the cunning speed camera that nabbed me a few weeks back and got me my first ever speeding ticket.

No comments: